Dear authors, Thank you very much for your contribution to ITC-Asia 2019. The submission site for camera-ready has been opened. For publication, we would like to ask you to submit your camera-ready manuscript and a signed IEEE copyright form via the Conference Publishing Service (CPS) of IEEE Computer Society. Click on the following button will take you through to CPS site for submission. Please note that each camera-ready should be a PDF manuscript, not exceeding 6 pages in IEEE 2-column format (including abstract, figures, tables).
While the due date in the submission site is set to July 26th, we would appreciate a lot if you can finish your submission by July 24th., because we need a time to check the title and author list of each paper for the technical program and the table of contents of the proceedings. Below is the Step-by-Step process you would go through in your submission.
Step-by-Step Submission Instructions of CPS
- Access the CPS site by clicking the above Button
- Click “Sign In”, if you already have a CPS account
- If you do not have a CPS account, click “Sign Up” to create a new account, then Sign In.
- After logged in, go through the following steps to finish your submission.
- Prepare you camera-ready paper using “Author Kit – Preparation and Submission Information”
- You can obtain information for preparing the camera-ready papers.
- You can obtain the MS-Word formatting template file and the LaTeX style files from “Formatting Your Paper”.
- You can validate the paper format is compatible to IEEE Xplore in “Paper Validation”. Please note that Only valid manuscripts will be transferred to IEEE Xplore.
- Note: Each camera-ready for ITC-Asia 2019 should be a PDF file, not exceeding 6 pages in IEEE 2-column format (including abstract, figures, tables)
- Copyright Release: Please complete the forms in this page and the following “IEEE Publication Agreement”
- Paper Details: Enter the final paper submission information. Please fill the paper ID of the review paper in the form.
- Add Authors: List all authors by name, affiliation and email. Enter the authors in the order they will appear in the paper. A new author entry can be added using “+” button on the left column in the page.
- Final Paper PDF File Submission: Upload the final paper submission and click “submit” to finish your submission.
If you have any trouble, please contact the CPS Production Editor: Cristina Ceballos (firstname.lastname@example.org)